Saturday, November 8, 2008

Catching up...

I've caught a lot of flack from folks for not updating my blog. Honestly, I'm not a blogger. But I love those who give me flack and don't ever let it be said by anyone that I didn't give into peer pressure.

So this is my gorgeous little Maggie posing for her morning shot with the waffle.









And this is Maggie as a Kangaroo and her best friend Molly who just shed her Piglet costume. They love fighting over the slide.








This is a picture from our hotel room at Carolina Beach. I've got a thing for sunrise on the ocean and shrimp boats. Don't know if it's a Forrest Gump thing or just the riggin's on the horizon? Or maybe just a fetish?









This is Maggie and Molly playing a duet.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kate said...

Jen,
I read that book you told me about (Added Upon). I really enjoyed it. Anyway, I was able to find it online as a free ebook. I don't know if you have heard about project Gutenberg. Check it out. I think I am going to volunteer on there as a proofreader. Thought you would be interested. Here is the link

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

Love ya!
Kate

PS great to see a post!